Each school year, all Greater Clark staff members must complete Sexual Harassment, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Diversity training in order to be compliant with GCCS policy. Please follow the steps below to complete the trainings.
- Click on the link to access the GCCS Learning System: http://gcslms.haloapplications.com/
- Log-in to the GCCS Learning System
- Username: Your username is your full GCCS email address – for example email@example.com.
- If you have previously logged into the system, then use your selected password (this password was set by you and could be different from the password used to access corporation email, computer log-in, etc). If you have forgotten your password, please email Erin Bojorquez.
- If you have not accessed the system, use “password” as the password and you will then be prompted to enter a new password.
3. After accessing the system: All trainings will appear on your homepage, i.e. “dashboard”. You must complete all three trainings in order to be compliant for the 2016-2017 school year.