Each school year, all Greater Clark staff members must complete Sexual Harassment, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Diversity training in order to be compliant with GCCS policy. Please follow the steps below to complete the trainings.
- Click on the link to access the GCCS Learning System: http://gcslms.haloapplications.com/
- Log-in to the GCCS Learning System
- Username: Your username is your full GCCS email address – for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The online system has been updated with our new domain (gccschools.com), so all passwords have been reset.
- Use “password” as the password and you will then be prompted to enter a new password. Please write down your password for future use.
- If you cannot access the system, please email Erin Bojorquez.
3. After accessing the system: All trainings will appear on your homepage, i.e. “dashboard”. You must complete all three trainings in order to be compliant for the 2017-2018 school year.