Each school year, all Greater Clark staff members must complete Sexual Harassment, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Diversity training in order to be compliant with GCCS policy. Please follow the steps below to complete the trainings.
- Click on the link to access the GCCS Learning System: http://gcslms.haloapplications.com/
- Log-in to the GCCS Learning System
- Username: Your username is your full GCCS email address – for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The online system was updated last school year and those employed at that time were prompted to reset their password.
- If you are new to the district this school year, your password is “password” and you will then be prompted to enter a new password. Please write down your password for future use.
- If you cannot access the system or have forgotten your password, please email Dawn Krabbe.
3. After accessing the system: All trainings will appear on your homepage, i.e. “dashboard”. You must complete all three trainings in order to be compliant for the 2018-2019 school year.