NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY IN HIRING:
Opportunities within the Greater Clark County School Corporation shall be equal and non-discriminatory for all persons, regardless of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, family status, limited English proficiency or disability.
How to Apply Online
1. Click the button below and follow the link under “Search Current Job Openings”
2. Check all positions you are interest in.
3. Click “Apply For Selected Position(s)”
4. If you have previously applied for a position with GCCS just fill in your username and password. If you are new to the GCCS application system fill out the New User Profile. Be sure to check the box that says “I Would Like To Create A new Profile” at the top of the screen
5. You will start the application process. Under each incomplete section click ADD and fill out the application.
6. Make sure under STATUS everything says “Completed”. If it still says incomplete click on update and complete section
7. Notice the bottom box the status says “Not Submitted”
8. Click on the Edit Button
9. Once everything says completed, click the “Submit to HR” button. Status will change to submitted. You will need to “Submit to HR” each position you apply for. Once all the positions say submitted log out.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a position with Greater Clark County Schools?
An application is required to apply for a position with GCCS. You must submit this information prior to the deadline of the posting.
How can I get an application for employment?
You may submit an Application for Employment online and/or at the Greater Clark County Schools Administration Building.
To submit an application online, follow the directions at the top of this page.
How long is my Application for Employment kept in the active files?
Once you submit your Application for Employment, it is kept in the active files in the Human Resources Department for two years. After two years, you will need to complete a new Application for Employment.
What are the directions to the Greater Clark County Schools Administration Building?
Coming from the South
Take I-65 North to I-265 East to the Clark Maritime Center exit (Port Road). At the first stop sign, turn left on New Middle Road. Turn left at the first stop sign on New Middle Court. Turn right at the second stop sign on Utica-Sellersburg Rd. The Administration Building will be on the left.
Coming from the North
Take I-65 South to I-265 East to the Clark Maritime Center exit (Port Road). At the first stop sign, turn left on New Middle Road. Turn left at the first stop sign on New Middle Court. Turn right at the second stop sign on Utica-Sellersburg Rd. The Administration Building will be on the left.