2112 Utica-Sellersburg Rd Jeffersonville, IN 47130
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Greater Clark County Schools is the 21st largest school corporation in the state operating twenty buildings: twelve elementary, three middle, two high, one middle/high and two alternative schools. Serving a student population of approximately 10,500, Greater Clark offers a variety of courses and academic atmospheres to students at all academic levels.
Our vision is to become nationally recognized as a premier provider of education by serving as the bridge connecting stakeholders to ensure all students are college and career ready.
- Acknowledging the ability of all children to learn and in challenging them to achieve at their highest level.
- Addressing the educational needs of our community as a proactive leader.
- Cooperating with the home and community to encourage positive character development.
- Learning as a lifelong pursuit.
- Making education the foundation that will develop productive members of society.
- Preparing students to function reponsibly in a culturally diverse world.
- Promoting partnerships for education that are open and inclusive.
- Providing a safe and orderly environment that fosters quality teaching and learning.
- Providing students with a nurturing environment that encourages educational excellence.
- Using all available resources to support the educational process.
An important part of promoting a quality educational program for our students is knowing how our customers and providers perceive the programs we are currently providing. To determine the perceptions of the providers and customers of our educational services, we asked them to complete a survey assessing our services.
An important part of promoting a quality educational program for our students is knowing how our customers and providers perceive the programs we are currently providing. To determine the perceptions of the providers and customers of our educational services, we asked them to complete a survey assessing our services.VIEW RESULTS
The Strategic Plan will serve as a blueprint for continuously improving the district’s operation in terms of student achievement and instruction, finance, facilities, and public relations and marketing. Over 70 staff, community, and business stakeholders volunteered their time to develop the plan.2013-2015 STRATEGIC PLAN
Use the map below to explore the GCCS District and our 20 different schools.