2112 Utica-Sellersburg Rd Jeffersonville, IN 47130
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Greater Clark County Schools (GCCS) is located in southeast Indiana along the Ohio River. GCCS is the 20th largest school district in the state of Indiana operating twenty school buildings: twelve elementary, three middle, two high, one middle/high and two alternative schools. Serving a student population of approximately 10,500, GCCS offers a variety of courses and programs to serve students at all academic levels. We are a one-to-one computer district, placing Chromebook laptop computers in the hands of all students in grades 3-12 which allows them to acquire the necessary 21st century proficiencies to prepare for college or the workforce. The district’s mission is for stakeholders to give 100 percent effort in meeting the academic and behavioral needs of each student ensuring acceptance to a post-secondary opportunity.
Our vision is to become nationally recognized as a premier provider of education by serving as the bridge connecting stakeholders to ensure all students are college and career ready.
- Acknowledging the ability of all children to learn and in challenging them to achieve at their highest level.
- Addressing the educational needs of our community as a proactive leader.
- Cooperating with the home and community to encourage positive character development.
- Learning as a lifelong pursuit.
- Making education the foundation that will develop productive members of society.
- Preparing students to function reponsibly in a culturally diverse world.
- Promoting partnerships for education that are open and inclusive.
- Providing a safe and orderly environment that fosters quality teaching and learning.
- Providing students with a nurturing environment that encourages educational excellence.
- Using all available resources to support the educational process.
An important part of promoting a quality educational program for our students is knowing how our customers and providers perceive the programs we are currently providing. To determine the perceptions of the providers and customers of our educational services, we asked them to complete a survey assessing our services.
An important part of promoting a quality educational program for our students is knowing how our customers and providers perceive the programs we are currently providing. To determine the perceptions of the providers and customers of our educational services, we asked them to complete a survey assessing our services.VIEW RESULTS
The Strategic Plan will serve as a blueprint for continuously improving the district’s operation in terms of student achievement and instruction, finance, facilities, and public relations and marketing. Over 70 staff, community, and business stakeholders volunteered their time to develop the plan.2013-2015 STRATEGIC PLAN
Use the map below to explore the GCCS District and our 20 different schools.